DR. HERMAN TEACHES HINDUISM

I find school to be pretty straight forward, however when I have a class that is just plain crooked, I tend to wander off.

So my Hinduism class is just once a week, but for three hours, and my teacher is very boring. I feel as if every time I go to this class, it is like some one has slipped me an Ambien without my knowledge, because fighting a deep sleep is challenging. So challenging to the point where you hold your face up to avoid sleeping while sitting.

Her name is Dr. Herman, and I wonder if her first name is Peeweee.


More news about my school, so I work at the student union. They are asking me to work from 7pm to 2am two nights in a row which is highly unusual for a Student Union to close. This leaves me only to wonder, has my school been transformed into a bar?

Popular Posts