IGNORANCE IS...


"Ignorance is bliss" is an interesting saying.

Firstly, the idea of not knowing certainly is a defense mechanism in itself. But more importantly, at times there is this aching in our souls to learn more. It is sometimes disguised as intuition, the feeling that something is indeed happening that you do not yet know, but feel deep within you is. I would like to think of that feeling of intuition, as a higher awareness. I would like to think that my daily experience has a significance and is leading up to something and somewhere...but what?


Knowledge is an illusion and the key to nothingness because...

the real smart people know that they know nothing.

So I say this:

The only thing I know for certain, is that I know nothing.

This is the Paradox of knowledge and inadvertent ignorance.

Popular Posts