NEEDY PEOPLE BUG

A facebook conversation I had with a person named Vik S. He has a mutual friend that knows me and that is how he decided to begin chatting with me. But when he started getting needy, I got to say KICK ROCKS.


4:30pm

Vik: y r u so long

Vik: man i give up wiv u... cant even have a proper convo wiv u

Avalon: hey

Vik: bored

Avalon: im eating in n out
have you tried that?

Vik:no...
whats that all about?

4:42pm

Avalon: its a burger place.
called "IN N OUT"
LOOK IT UP

4:42pm

Vik: o ok
na cant b assed, thats long

4:44pm

Avalon: what?
4:45pm

Vik: lookin that shizzle up is long

4:46pm

Avalon:naw. just go to google
type in n out. not hard.

4:46pm

Vik:no.. its not like i can eat there
the place is half way around the world
y dnt u come on skype
?

4:57pm

Vik: ok 4real i give up with ur half an hour l8a replies
cya

4:59pm

Avalon: dude. you dont have to be so fucking moody and needy

4:59pm

Vik: :O:O

4:59pm

Avalon: seriously
its like are you serious?
you don't EVEN KNOW ME
and you are making comments like that?
that's unacceptable.

5:00pm

Vik:the point is im tryna get 2 know ya but cant coz u take ages 2 reply

5:00pm

Avalon: well
what you expect to know me in a week?
get real.
im a busy college student, and have things to do.
and me having to explain that to you more than once is ridiculous
im trying to be nice, but for real
when you talk all kinds of shit on me when i cant reply 2 seconds after you message
that comes off just a tad NEEDY


5:02pm

Vik: ok how bout i dnt bother makin an effort wiv ya
sounds better 2 me

5:03pm

Avalon: why does it fucking gotta be ALL OR NOTHING
you are dramatic.
cant you just settle for an iN BETWEEN

5:03pm

Vik: trust me i really not needy of no1

Avalon:Alright. well if you aren't, then DON'T ACT LIKE IT

5:03pm

VikL I was tryna b friendly
but allow u init


5:04pm

Avalon:you were friendly yes.But when you start making all these comments and slurs about me "taking forever to respond" is just stupid.

5:05pm

Vik: okie dokes
i wont bother

5:05pm

Avalon: lol. thats mature.

5:06pm
Vik:well ur not bein mature r u?

5:06pm

Avalon:well,i am being mature by telling you the REALITY of the situation.

5:06pm

Vik: ok i really cant b assed 2 have this convo
5:06pm

Avalon: alright.

5:06pm

Vik:Im on the fone 2 sum1 who actually wants 2 talk

5:07pm

Avalon:hahaha
alright!
have a good time with that
-------------------------


It's pretty shocking to see that some people are just ridiculously needy. Mind you, I haven't even met this guy, and he doesn't know me! But he added me on FB and kept hitting me up via chat there and getting angry that I would go away from the computer for intervals of time.

Popular Posts