SILVERFAKE


I packed up my car, and left Silverlake.

That is the place, where it is sort of fake.

Like the "Anti-Hollywood", that so similarly resembles it in it's seen and be seen ways. The guy at the coffee shop, and the girl at the record store act interested in their books or music, with ulterior motives of being discovered. Seemingly more interested in who is looking at them, rather than what they themselves are looking at. Dressing like our parent's did in the 70's and truly believing that they are onto something new. Like that asshole, with his mustache and fixed gear bike.



Like a book for a decoration. Like a record for charm.

Now I am down the street from my school. No more commuting 30 minutes to class, and paying ridiculous rents for shacks in Los Feliz. Although however, I will miss its subtle charm.

So okay. I'll admit it. I like the valley now and my new life here :).

I'M DOING A SHOW THIS SATURDAY WITH 2 MEX IN SANTA ANA :). Second time playing in OC.

I thought of a funny concept:

A bullet proof burka

Popular Posts